Friday, April 11, 2008

Out from Los Suenos

Fri Apr 11
Tomorrow we head out again and see how far we can get down the coast. It looks like we have 130 odd miles to Golfito and that should be 3 days with night stops. We could do it in 2 but the tides will be wrong for entry. So we take our time on the last jump- no worries. We topped off fuel in the main tank today, and have most of the extra cans filled if we need it.

We have some spotty t-storms again tonight. I can see flashes around us but not close enough to hear thunder for most of them. Makes for a neat evening on deck.

Posts will follow.

B&P

2 comments:

flyingvan said...

Just from your pictures, I woulda led a mutiny and stayed in Los Suenos. Oh well---that's probably why I'm here and you're there. I am very, very envious of your life of adventure. Thanks at least for showing us what we're missing

Tina said...

Yeah - so at Lee & my 50th anniversary, let's all meet up at that Marriott...

:)