Saturday, May 30, 2009

As the dot shows

Made it!
Got in here around 9pm last night. Since I was operating on only a few truckstop naps I needed to shower and sleep first. My original plans of taking what google maps offered and doubling the time estimate sounded good, but turns out to be a MINIMUM guess. I don't know where the time went but I have to figre it out later. This morning I unwrap the boat, clean, prep and go deliver it. That should be done by noon.

Paula has some trip notes that she will post shortly, but the internet here is a bit flaky and we will probably have to wait till the next stop.

We are thinking of heading more up through Vermont and maybe go up to Maine from here. Then back to Niagra falls and see how it goes from there. After that who knows... we have the option to cross into Canada and see what's over there. - ay! Or figure out how we go down the coast a bit before we head home.

Any comments?

3 comments:

flyingvan said...

Next year we'll prove seaworthiness by cruising the intercoastal waterway in an eboat. Texas to Nova Scotia.

Unknown said...

Sounds like an uneventful trip (in the bad sort of context).

I would say hit Canada.

Tina said...

If you have your passports with you, I'd check out Montreal. It's a beautiful city & you could just do lunch or something for the fun of it :) It's a pretty old city for this side of the Atlantic, and they use what looks like Monopoly money. :)

Have fun & let us know!