Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Wayback Machine

The holidays make everyone appreciate family and friends. This last August most of us were fortunate to reconnect once again and re-live some of those stories and great moments growing up. I managed to dig out a bunch of photos for a quick visual trip back to those days.


I just got done posting them to a gallery so you can step through them again, and also share them with the ones that did not make the reunion. I figured it was safe now that we cant be prosecuted for most of the things we got into back then.

Gang Archives

Apologies for the quick and sloppy upload. For now they are in no particular order, not cropped neatly, not color adjusted, not particularly clean or void of scratches, and I also noted that apparently we had much more hair back then too.

It was neat going through them again. Those were fun times.
I am bummed that I a missing alot of pics. Hopefully I will find them and put them up with the these.

Enjoy, comment, share, continue the adventures.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent upload!

need a way to ident some of the peeps.

flyingvan said...

There were a few I had to think about....Great pics! I guess we did have some fun along the way. I'm amazed we survived intact---bonfire jumping, rapelling, synchronized jacuzzi swimming, Byron's hands all over my wife...
Post more!! I'm hoping Tina follows your lead. She's the one I remember with the camera

Unknown said...

I often wondered about that myself.

Then there are the things we just can't do legally like ride in the back of pickup trucks. Or when we run out of space IN the truck we just tie Bob on the top of the huge pile of trees.

I had commenting turned on in the gallery until a spambot wandered in and applied several thousand links to questionable content. That took a while to remove.

If there is a need I can turn it back on in limited form and give everyone passes to leave comments. Otherwise I will wander back in and start labeling.

Holy cow... 126 hits? I didn't think I had that many friends.

flyingvan said...

I think that's from the Steve Tersigni fan club.....In a way I thankful we didn't have computers to keep us home back then. Home was boring. Now I'm glad we have them to stay connected

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

I deleted my comment a sec ago - sorry!

Yes - I took a lot of photos. I have them in albums up until '86. And then I got busy & only got my wedding album done in '88. Then the kids came and anything we did with the gang wound up in the little photo books instead.

I have a box under the house somewhere that got waterlogged that has more photos in it. I'm afraid to look at it to see what got destroyed :(