Sunday, June 13, 2010

55 to the 91 to the 15 to 40.

Continue for about 2200 miles. Heading through AZ, NM, TX, OK, AR, MS, TN, MS, AL, and ending up in Georgia.

I loaded with munchies, hooked up the wagon, loaded fresh tunes in the iPod, kicked the tires and put fuel in the hole. Within the hour I think I'm out.

What am I delivering? Boat #45(no name yet).

I'll be checking in when I sniff out some wifi at the stops. There is some interesting weather between here and there, but that just makes things fun.

The tracker is active and can be seen here
-or-
if that doesn't work right for you, cut and paste the following link to a new page on your browser.
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=KC6YNG

Cheers!

2 comments:

Tina said...

w00t! Have a great trip & drive safe!

flyingvan said...

Alright! Another Byron trip to take vicariously through the internets. Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down! (OK I borrowed some !!! from Keeka)